These are my favorite products that I love to use for combo to oily skin types. There are drugstore and a few higher end products listed and some products that I have not mentioned before on my blog! These are all products that I will continue to repurchase time and time again when I run out.
- Benefit POREfessional pore minimizing face primer ($31)
- Monistat Chafing Relief powder gel ($6- I have a post dedicated to explaining this product it is awesome!)
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless liquid foundation ($8)
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro- Matte liquid foundation ($12)
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro- Matte powder foundation ($10)
- Georgio Armani Luminous Silk liquid foundation ($62- this stuff is really good for people who want a luminous finish without looking too shiny or greasy).
- Coty Airspun Loose setting powder in Translucent ($7- be careful with flash photography because this stuff can cause the dreaded flash- back!).
- Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in Translucent ($4)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills pressed setting powder in Banana ($40 in whole contour kit, $14 for individual pan- this is great for setting the under eye area, not necessarily for the whole face).
- Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoos ($5- These are great if you have oily eyelids and need a good primer or cream eyeshadow that does not crease. I like to use them as a base for my eyeshadows, especially the shade Creamy Beige from the Leathers line).
- MAC Pro Longwear concealer ($20)
- L.A. Girl Pro Concealer ($3)
- Rimmel Natural Bronzers ($4)
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer ($13- this has a very slight shimmer but it is almost undetectable on the skin)
- Wet N Wild Color Icon blushes ($3- the matte and shimmer shades are all fantastic!)
- NYX HD blushes ($7- matte and shimmer)
- L’Oreal Infallible Makeup Extender setting spray ($15- a bit pricey for drugstore, but you get A LOT of product).