Jordana is a drugstore brand that can be found at Walgreens only (I am pretty sure) and I feel like this brand is never really talked about. I do love their lip liners, but that is the only product that I had ever tried from the line. I was watching a Kathleen Lights video on YouTube (beauty vlogger) and she said this is her favorite drugstore mascara. It is only around $3 so I decided to give it a try and if I didn’t end up liking it, then I wouldn’t feel bad because it was so inexpensive. Other than from Kathleen, I have not heard anything about this product so I just decided to try it out for myself!
Bottom line: I LOVE THIS MASCARA! Here’s why…
- It adds so much volume to my lashes without making them clumpy however, you only need two coats of this stuff or else it can look a little too thick and unnatural.
- The wand is the perfect size to really make an impact on the lashes and applies the product evenly.
- This is not a waterproof mascara and comes right off with my usual makeup remover- coconut oil.
- It is only advertised as a volumizing mascara, but it does add length to my lashes and it holds a curl beautifully. Sometimes I like to add Covergirl’s Supersize mascara (lengthening mascara) to the tips of my lashes to get the best of both worlds but it still looks great without that extra step!
- It works well for bottom lashes as well.
- It does not smudge or flake.
The Maybelline Colossal mascara (yellow tube) was my ride or die favorite drugstore mascara, but the only thing I was not a fan of was the fact that it did not hold a curl for very long. This Jordana mascara is awesome and definitely something that I will continue to repurchase!