I saw that @beautifybrooke here on WordPress did a blog post on this tag and thought it was really creative and fun! I love reading other people’s and wanted to make a post about my own seven deadly sins of beauty!
- GREED: What is your most expensive beauty product? What is your most inexpensive?
- My most expensive product would be the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk liquid foundation ($62). This stuff is really expensive but definitely worth it! My most inexpensive are the Jordana lip liners ($1.99). I love these lip liners and you can’t beat the price!
- WRATH: Which product do you have a love/hate relationship with?
- This one is more of a love/hate relationship with a color of lipstick- red. I love red lipstick and I feel like it looks great on everyone else, but I have to wear more maroon or brown- toned red shades because unfortunately true reds do not look good on me!
- GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
- My most delicious beauty product is actually a homemade lemon sugar body scrub my mom gave me. It smells amazing and tastes like a lemon bar!
- SLOTH: What beauty products do you regret due to laziness?
- When I am really lazy, I neglect putting on eyeshadow and eyeliner. When I just do not feel like spending the time on my makeup I will just put on some mascara and pop whatever bronzer I am using that day into my crease and call it a day. Being a college student, I just do not have the time every morning to make my eyeshadow look on point, so it never really finds its way into my typical everyday makeup routine. Plus, I am extremely anal about blending out my shadows perfectly and, as y’all probably know, that can take some time and the laziness just gets the best of me lol.
- PRIDE: What product gives you the most confidence?
- Definitely my Kat Von D Shade + Light contour palette (or any of my other contour palettes). I feel like my face looks so plain and egg- like when I do not at least put on some bronzer to add back some color and dimension. Even when I am not wearing any face makeup, I like to just bronze/ light contour my face and nose with this palette. It makes me feel more put together and definitely gives me more confidence!
- LUST: What new beauty product are you dying to have?
- Number one on my list is the Cheekathon palette from Benefit! Since I first saw this palette I have been lusting over it ever since and can’t wait until I can get my hands on it!
- ENVY: What product would you like to receive as a gift?
- Honestly, a Sephora gift card would do the trick, but if I received the Cheekathon palette as a gift that would be awesome because it is up there in price. However, I still do not have the original Naked palette from Urban Decay and that would be an awesome gift as well!