Actually, Hard Candy products can only be found at Wal-Mart (as far as I know), however these drops are a drugstore price and can be found online!
Hard Candy Look Pro! Illuminate & Strobing Mix- In Drops in White Pearl ($8)
For me, Hard Candy products can be hit or miss, but I was drawn to this product the second I saw it! Also, I am not sure if they have other shades, White Pearl is the only one I have seen.
Just a few first impressions:
- I am not a fan of the cardboard packaging. It kind of reminds me of cheap makeup I used to play with when I was younger (lol) but the product is really amazing.
- When you screw off the lid, it has a dropper applicator and there is a button type thing on the top that you press to drop out the product.
- The product is liquidy and if you tilt your hand, it will run down.
- This can be mixed in with a foundation, moisturizer, or used on their own.
- When I first dropped it onto the back of my hand it looked to be too glittery (common with drugstore products), but when I rubbed it in it created the most beautiful highlight. There is extremely fine micro-glitter in the product, but it is not chunky or obvious at all.
- It blends out really easily and evenly.
- A little goes a long way, so for $8 you are getting a great amount of product.
When I applied it on my skin… it created the most beautiful and natural looking white pearl highlight (hence the name). The micro- glitter is completely undetectable on the skin while still giving a gorgeous highlight. This product is so easy to use and is perfect if you want to achieve that summer glow. I have not tried using this mixed in with my foundation or moisturizer just because my skin is already oily and I do not need my face to look all- over glowy. BUT I love applying this on my cheekbones, cupid’s bow, browbone, inner corner (wherever you like to apply highlight) and I am obsessed! I have also used this on the tops of my shoulders and collar bone to really make my skin glow. This is also a great base to apply a powder highlight on top of to really enhance the color and make your highlight more intense (this is my favorite way to use this stuff!).
Overall, I love the versatility of this product and how it can be used in so many different ways. It blends out really nicely so it can be used on many different skin tones. I think this would work for you if you have deeper skin as well. If you are looking for an inexpensive liquid highlight option, definitely get your hands on this!