This is how I have been taking care of my skin morning and night for the past month or so. It has really been working for me, so I thought I would share! I have oily skin, but the only product that I use that is geared towards oily skin is the cleanser. Every other product I use is great for any skin type!
- I start off by refreshing my skin with the Origins Zero Oil facial cleanser (mentioned in my May Beauty Favorites).
- Then I apply the Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer (a little of this stuff goes a long way!).
- Spray a generous amount of the Mario Badescu Rosewater Facial Spray all over my face and let it air dry.
- If I am going to be outside that day, then I will also apply Neutrogena Sport facial sunscreen (SPF 70) to the parts of my face that typically get more red in the sun, which is mostly my T-Zone.
That’s it for my morning routine! I like to keep it very simple and fast and then I kick it up a notch with my night routine.
- If I am wearing makeup that day, I use coconut oil to gently massage away any eye makeup. Then I take a cotton pad drenched with Simple Miscellar Cleansing Water and wipe away my raccoon eyes (lol). Then I take a makeup wipe and put more miscellar cleansing water on that and remove the rest of my face makeup. I like to add the miscellar water to the already moistened remover wipe to remove every last bit of makeup and put hydration back into my skin.
- Next, I cleanse my face using the same Origins Zero Oil cleanser.
- Twice a week, I will exfoliate my T-Zone using the St. Ives Apricot Scrub. This stuff is really coarse, so I only like to use it twice a week and very gently.
- Then I apply the same Clean & Clear moisturizer.
- I take 2-3 drops of Rosehip oil onto my hands and press that into my skin all over my face. This oil is basically magic in a jar and helps to fade scarring, dark spots, and even out the skin tone. It is also great for anti- aging!
- I also like to give my face a good spray with the Mario Badescu Rosewater spray.
- Lastly, if I need to, I will use the Mario Badescu drying lotion on any blemishes. I apply it using a Q- Tip and leave it on overnight.
And that’s all I do for my morning and night skincare! Like I said, this has really been working for me and I have definitely noticed a difference!