This is a very easy and inexpensive way that I like to do once every two weeks or so to really shrink my pores and give my skin a little extra TLC. This works extremely well and you will definitely notice a difference in your skin after just one use!
Products you will need:
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay ($6-8, you can find this online or at a health food store).
- Distilled white vinegar
- A manual complexion brush/ Clarisonic (or something like this). I use just a typical complexion brush, but anything like this will work just fine.
Here are the steps:
- Mix equal parts of the clay and white vinegar in a small bowl (a teaspoon full of each is plenty) until the consistency is a liquidy paste.
- Immediately apply the mixture to your face and neck evenly (if you let it sit in the bowl for too long, it will dry out).
- Let this mask sit on your face for about 10 minutes (it will get stiff quickly and if you experience a slight stinging sensation, that is just the vinegar in action!).
- After letting the mask sit for about 10 minutes, run your complexion brush under warm water and gently massage away the mask. This does get kind of messy, but the clay cleans up easily and is totally worth it!
- After all the mask residue is gone, pat your face dry with a clean wash cloth or paper towel.
This is extremely easy and does not take too long to see great results! You can do this in the morning before you do your makeup and go about your day, or at night before you go to sleep.