Here is a list of 13 makeup dupes that will save you a ton of $$$!
- NYX Liquid Suede lipstick in Soft Spoken ($7) is a dupe for Kat Von D’s liquid lipstick in Lolita ($20)
- Elf baked highlighter in Blushed Gems ($3) is a dupe for MAC’s Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle ($32)
- NYC matte bronzer in Sunny ($4) is a dupe for Benefit’s Hoola Bronzer ($29)
- Prestige Cosmetics eyeshadow in Hocus Pocus ($7) is a dupe for MAC’s pigment in Blue Brown ($22)
- NYC loose translucent setting powder ($4) is a dupe for the RCMA No Color powder ($10)- this is just a cheaper, easily accessible option for the RCMA which is already pretty inexpensive.
- Essence Make Me Brow ($3) is a dupe for Benefit’s Gimme Brow ($24)- I swear this is the same product in different packaging.
- ColorPop Ultra Satin lipstick in Mess Around ($6) is a dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in Sepia ($20).
- Mixing distilled water and vegetable glycerin ($6 on Amazon) is a dupe for MAC Fix + ($22)- the Fix + does have more ingredients than just these two, but water and glycerin are the main two and this basically does the same thing.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in London ($6) is a dupe for Kylie Lip Kit in Exposed ($30)
- Aztec Secret Healing clay mask ($6-8) is a pretty good dupe for any of the Glam Glow Mud Masks ($70)
- Wet N Wild Mega Last lipstick in Just Peachy ($2) is a dupe for MAC’s lipstick in Kinda Sexy ($17)
- Wet N Wild Mega Last lipstick in Mocha-Licious ($2) is a dupe for MAC’s lipstick in Verve ($17).
- Makeup Revolution matte blush in Nude ($5) is a dupe for MAC’s blush in Melba ($22).
Hopefully this post was helpful and you learned about some new makeup dupes!