I have been wanting to do an emerald smokey eye for a while because I think it looks gorgeous on ANY eye color!
Keep reading to see a full list of the products I used!
- I primed my eyes with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in shade Creamy Beige.
- I used MAC Soft Brown in my crease as a transition shade and gradually deepened it with MAC Swiss Chocolate.
- I applied the Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder eyeshadow in shade Bella Emerald all over my lid (I sprayed my brush with a little bit of my DIY MAC Fix + to intensify the shadow).
- I applied the NYX eyeshadow in Raven (matte black shade) to the outter-V of my eye and smoked this out softly, blending it into the green shadow.
- I created a slight winged liner with the Maybelline Line Stiletto in Blackest Black.
- For the bottom lashline, I brought down that same Bella Emerald shadow and smoked it out with a little bit of Soft Brown.
- I lined my top and bottom waterline with the NYC Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in black.
- I applied a couple of coats of the Essence Lash Princess (in the black and blue tube) to my top and bottom lashes.
- Lastly, I highlighted my inner corner and brow bone with MAC Nylon eyeshadow.
- Applied the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation.
- Used the Maybelline Better Skin concealer for my under eyes and other high points of my face.
- I set my under eye area with the NYC Translucent Loose powder and set the rest of my face with the NYC Loose powder in Naturally Beige.
- Bronzed and contoured my face with the Kat Von D Shade + Light palette.
- Applied the Milani Rose Powder Blush in shade Tea Rose to the apples of my cheeks and a little bit over my contour.
- For my highlight, I used the same MAC Nylon eyeshadow on my cheekbones.
- Lastly, I set my face with my DIY MAC Fix + spray.
Brows & Lips
- I filled in my brows slightly with the L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer pencil in shade Dark Brunette.
- For my lips, I over-lined them slightly with the Essence lip liner in shade In The Nude.
- Then I applied the NYX Liquid Suede lipstick in shade Soft Spoken.
That’s all for this makeup look, hope y’all enjoyed this post!