I picked up a few goodies from Walmart and am going to be testing them all out in my next makeup look, so I will be able to tell you whether or not these are a hit or miss! Also, check out my Periscope (@marinaleebeauty) to see some live swatching and such.
What I got:
- Wet N Wild Come Correct full coverage concealer (supposed to be a dupe for the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye concealer)
- NYC black liquid eyeliner
- Wet N Wild ColorIcon eyeshadow palettes in “Poster Child” and “Comfort Zone”
- Elf Shinmering Facial Whip in shade Lilac Petal
- Wet N Wild lipstick in shade Don’t Blink Pink
Here are the swatches of both palettes. They are a little powdery but the pigmentation and texture is really nice PLUS these palettes were less than $5 each!