Once again, I used my Morphe 35O palette to create this look! I was feeling really inspired by the maroon/rusty shades in the palette because these colors make my eye color, and any eye color, really pop! As per usual, I did not use fake lashes (I typically do not like to use fake lashes for my everyday makeup because they add a little too much drama for what I am going for). The eyes are all matte except for a little pop of shimmer on the inner corner.
I hope y’all enjoy this makeup look and feel inspired as well! A full list of the products I used will be down below.
- Elf eyeshadow primer
- Morphe 35O palette
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Rust Rouille
- Almay brown eyeliner for my waterline
- Covergirl SuperSizer mascara for the top and bottom lashes (I chose not to do any eyeliner for this look!)
- Aloe Vera gel as a primer (this is a great primer, especially if you have sensitive skin)
- Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin foundation (OBSESSED with this foundation!)
- NYC loose powder is Naturally Beige
- RCMA No Color powder to set the undereye area
- L’Oreal True Match pressed powder in Nut Brown as a bronzer
- Maybelline Master Highlight in Mauve as a blush
- Wet N Wild Reserve Your Cabana highlighter
Brows & Lips
- Essence Make Me Brow and L’Oreal Brow Stylist in Dark Brunette
- For lips, I lined and filled them in with the Elf Matte Lip Color in Praline.
- I topped that with the NYX Butter Gloss in Raspberry Pavlova (this is a maroon shade gloss, but it shows up more pink toned in the pictures).