Eye looks inspired by the colors of a sunset just scream summer to me! I wanted to create something colorful and dramatic, yet wearable. I used different shades of orange in my crease, red all over the lid, and a deep purple on the bottom lash line (even though you can’t tell too much).
Hopefully y’all enjoy this eye look and keep scrolling to see the products I used!
- The three orange shades from the palette in my crease (yes I know that I use this palette in almost every eye look but it is just so versatile and amazing!)
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Bitten all over the lid.
- Black shade from the UD Naked 2 palette on the upper lash line as a smokey liner.
- Mac eyeshadow in Sketch on the bottom lash line.
- Mac Nylon on my brow bone and inner corner.
- Jordana Best lash mascara and Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara on top and bottom lashes.
- Too Faced Born This Way foundation
- Wet N Wild Come Correct concealer
- Maybelline Better Skin pressed powder
- Set my under eye area with RCMA no color powder
- Wet N Wild contour palette in Caramel Toffee
- Nyx blush in Mocha (I don’t know why it’s called Mocha because it is a bright pink shade).
- Wet N Wild highlighter in Reserve Your Cabana
Brows & Lips
- For brows I used my go-to, the L’Oreal Brow Stylist in Dark Brunette
- For lips I used Rimmel lipstick in First Class Nude and topped it with the Nyx Butter Gloss in Fortune Cookie