Even though it is still summer, Fall makeup and fashion trends are popping up everywhere and I couldn’t wait! I love dark lip colors, especially chocolate brown shades, so I decided to pair this with a shimmery copper eye look. I did use, yet again, my Morphe 35O palette on my eyes. I know I probably over-use this gem of a palette but it has every shadow I could ever need to create a warm toned makeup look for Fall. I also used the same “draping” blush technique that I explained in yesterday’s post.
I hope y’all enjoy this look and are inspired to start playing around with Fall makeup as well!
- I primed my face with my Murad Oil Control Mattifier (this is meant to be more of a moisturizer for oily skin, but it works really well as a primer for me).
- For foundation I used the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation.
- For concealer I used the MAC Pro Longwear concealer. I also used this to prime my eyelids.
- I set my face and concealer with the Coty Air-Spun powder.
- I used the Makeup Revolution matte blush in Nude to “drape” my face. “Draping” is a technique where you skip out on your typical contour shades and contour with a neutral blush. I have a full post all about this technique if you would like to check it out!
- I highlighted my cheekbones using the Essence Pure Nude highlighter.
- For my entire eye look I used, of course, the Morphe 35O palette.
- I did not apply an actual eyeliner, instead I just used a dark brown from the palette and an angled brush to smoke out my top lashline slightly.
- I applied a couple of coats of my Covergirl Super Size lengthening mascara.
Brows & Lips
- For brows I used the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown and then set my brows in place using the Essence Make Me Brow brow mascara in a dark brown shade as well.
- For my lips, I lined them using the Essence lip liner in the shade All Natural.
- My lipstick is a deep, chocolatey brown shade- L’Oreal lipstick in Spice.