I’m baaaack! It has been quite a while since my last post because I have been so busy with school just starting, but I really missed creating makeup looks! So, I decided to come back with something bold and colorful (I even applied false lashes, which is something I really never do with my typical makeup looks). Even though summer is coming to an end, I really wanted to do something vibrant AND, I am trying out a new foundation.
Keep scrolling to see the full list of products I used!
- I primed my lids with the same concealer I used for under my eyes and set it with a translucent powder.
- I used the light and deeper pink shades from my Wet N Wild “Poster Child” eyeshadow palette in the crease. I used the lighter pink shade as my transition shade and then deepened it up with the deeper pink shade. I applied the same deeper pink shade to my bottom lashline as well. Side note: the Wet N Wild crease brush has been my go-to crease brush recently. It is extremely soft and blends shadows like a dream. Also, it is only $1!
- I applied the L’Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in the shade Amber Rush all over my lid.
- For the star of the show- the cobalt blue liner- I used the Wet N Wild liquid liner in the color Voltage Blue. This eyeliner is so pretty and dries down completely matte. It is also very easy to apply and not streaky at all.
- I applied one coat of my Jordana Best Lash mascara to my top and bottom lashes and then applied a pair of falsies to my top lashes. The ones that I used are from Ardell (I think, they are from the drugstore) in the Andrea style. I typically do not wear false lashes because personally I think they are too dramatic for everyday, but these look so natural and I have been wearing them a lot!
- I primed my face using the Murad Oil Control Mattifier.
- The foundation I used is a new one I am trying out- the Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer in the shade Cream Whip (I will post a full first impressions/ review of this foundation tomorrow!). I applied it using a Real Techniques sponge.
- For concealer, I used the Wet N Wild Come Correct celebrity concealer in the shade medium. I applied this under my eyes and on other high points of my face.
- I set my concealer with the RCMA no color powder and the rest of my face with the Maybelline Better Skin pressed powder.
- I contoured using the Wet N Wild contour palette in shade Dulce De Leche and bronzed using the Milani Baked Bronzer in shade Soleil.
- For blush I used the Milani Rose Blush in shade Tea Rose.
- My highlight is Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop. This highlight goes with L’Oreal Amber Rush beautifully!
- I set my makeup with the Mario Badescu Rosewater facial spray.
Brows & Lips
- For brows I used my L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer is shade Dark Brunette and set them with a clear brow gel from Wet N Wild.
- For lips, I just applied the NYX Mega Shine lipgloss in Frosted Beige for a metallic glossy look.