I have another Fall inspired makeup look for y’all today! Typically Fall makeup consists of a warm eyeshadow looks and deep vampy lips, but I wanted to mix it up and add a subtle hint of color. The focus of this makeup look revolves around the MAC eyeshadow in the shade Greensmoke. It is a gorgeous mossy green shade with gold reflects that I think goes perfectly with a mauve lip color.
Keep scrolling to see more pics and a full list of the products that I used!
Also, be sure to follow me on Instagram @marinaleebeauty!!
- Primed my eyes using the Elf eyeshadow primer and set the crease with a translucent powder.
- I used MAC Soft Brown as my transition shade and deepened up the crease with MAC Swiss Chocolate.
- I used MAC eyeshadow in Greensmoke all over the lid, then deepened up the outter-V of my eye with a dark brown shade from my Morphe 35O palette.
- I applied Soft Brown and Greensmoke to my bottom lashline as well.
- I used the NYC black liquid liner to create a somewhat dramatic wing.
- I applied one coat of the Maybelline Falsies mascara to my top and bottom lashes, then applied a pair of Andrea falsies to my top lashes (these and the Ardell Demi Wispies are my faves!).
- I applied MAC Nylon to the inner corners of my eyes and my browbone.
- I primed my face using my DIY Primer Water (I have a post all about this, it’s amazing!).
- I applied the Milani Coneal + Perfect foundation with my Real Techniques beauty sponge.
- For concealer, I used the L.A. Girl Pro Concealer in shade Creamy Beige under my eyes and on the other high points of my face.
- I set my undereyes with the RCMA no color powder.
- I set the rest of my face with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder in translucent.
- I did not bronze my skin, but I did contour using the Wet N Wild contour palette in the shade Dulce De Leche.
- For blush I used a mixture of Wet N Wild’s Rose Champagne and Apricot In the Middle.
- For highlighter, I used a mixture of Wet N Wild highlight Reserve Your Cabana and MAC Nylon. I applied this using my Elf highlighting brush (such a great brush!).
- I set my makeup using the Mario Badescu Rosewater facial spray.
Brows & Lips
- For brows, I just filled them in using a couple of dark brown shades from my Morphe 35O palette and the Essence eyeliner brush (awesome for filling in brows). I set them with the Wet N Wild clear brow gel.
- I lined my lips using the Jordana lip liner in the shade Rock ‘N Rose.
- I used the Maybelline lipstick in the shade Mauve It (satin matte finish).