One of my favorite eyeshadows EVER is Star Violet from MAC, so I wanted to do a look inspired by this shadow. I used Star Violet all over the lid and deepened up the outer corners and crease of my eyes using the purple shades from the Carli Bybel + BH Cosmetics palette. This eyeshadow will look absolutely gorgeous with any eye color too!
Keep scrolling to see a full list of products that I used AND follow me on Instagram @marinaleebeauty to see more pics of this look!! 🙂
- Maybelline Better Skin foundation
- Wet N Wild Celebrity concealer
- Set the under eye area using the NYX HD powder in Banana
- Set my foundation with the Maybelline Better Skin powder
- Bronzed using the Too Faced matte bronzer in Chocolate (not so much contouring).
- Also bronzed using the Milani TanTastic Face and Body baked bronzer
- For blush I used the Maybelline Master Highlight in Mauve (I think these are discontinued).
- Highlighted using the Makeup Revolution baked highlighter in shade Radiant Lights
- Set my face with my DIY Max Fix + spray (I have a post about this!).
- Used the Carli Bybel & BH Cosmetics palette (purple shades) in the crease to add some dimension.
- Applied MAC eyeshadow in Star Violet all over my lid (applied it wet to make it pop more). I also brought this shadow down to my lower lashline as well and smoked it out.
- Deepened up the outer corners of my eyes using MAC eyeshadow in Sketch.
- Used the NYC black liquid liner to create a dramatic wing.
- Applied one coat of Jordana Best Lash mascara to my top lashes and applied a pair of the Andrea lashes.
- Used the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean on my waterline.
- I used the light pink shimmery shade from the Carli Bybel palette on my browbone and inner corners.
Brows & Lips
- For brows, I filled them in using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Dark Brown. I wanted my brows to look a little messier than usual- this is kind of trending now.
- For lips I used the Revlon lipstick in the shade Mauvy Night and dabbed a little bit of Maybelline’s Blushing Beige in the center of my lips to create a soft ombre effect.