If y’all know who Alissa Ashely is on YouTube, she did a Halloween makeup look the other day that really inspired me to do this look! I played around with oranges, purples, and black to create this Halloween Glam makeup look!
Keep scrolling to see all the products I used AND follow me on Instagram @marinaleebeauty!!!
- NYX Angel Veil primer
- Milani Conceal + Perfect foundation
- Maybelline Age Rewind concealer
- NYX HD Banana powder to set the under eye area
- Coty Air Spun powder to set the rest of the face makeup
- Too Faced Chocolate matte bronzer
- Kat Von D Shade + Light contour kit
- Milani Baked Bronzer in Soleil (I used this as a blush)
- Essence Pure Nude highlighter
- I used the three orange shades from the Morphe 35O palette and layered them in the crease.
- I used the lightest orange shade all over the lid and on the bottom lashline.
- Wet N Wild liquid liner in Electric Purple
- Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel mascara
- Applied a pair of the Kiss Looks So Natural false lashes in the style Shy
- Lined my waterline with the Rimmel Scandaleyes black kohl liner
Brows & Lips
- Filled in my brows lightly with the ABH Brow Wiz
- For the lip color, I lined them (carefully) using the Covergirl + Katy Perry collection lipstick in Perry Panther- it is just a black lipstick.
- To create an ombré effect, I filled in the center of my lips with the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Vancouver