I love pop art makeup and it is a huge trend for Halloween looks! I wanted to recreate my own version that was quick and simple for anyone to achieve. A lot of pop art makeup included white or red dots all over the face to really give it the comic book vibe, but I decided to to skip those for this look to make it as quick as possible.
I am not going to list out all the products I used, just the main ones to achieve this pop art makeup look!
And as always, be sure to follow me on Instagram @marinaleebeauty!! ❤
Main products you will need:
- A black eyeliner (gel liner is ideal).
- A white eyeliner
- Your favorite red lipstick
- A yellow eyeshadow (or any bright color you would like)
- A blue eyeshadow (if you would like to add the tear drops)
Products that I used:
- Maybelline gel liner in Blackest Black- I used this and the brush that comes with it everywhere you see black.
- The NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in Milk- on the waterline and as the highlight on the lips.
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in the shade Standout
- The yellow shade from the Wet N Wild Poster Child eyeshadow palette as the lid color.
- Sephora Collection eyeshadow in Curacao Punch to fill in the tear drop.