It’s been a hot minute since I posted a makeup look, so I decided to go with something outside my comfort zone-cool tones. Whenever I think of “cool tones” I think MATTE, so I nixed highlighter completely and used just matte products.
Keep reading to see the products I used!
- Primed my eyes with the Elf eyeshadow primer.
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics palette for the entire eye look.
- Nyx single eyeshadow in Raven (I used this to do a smokey winged liner)
- Essence Lash Princess mascara (the black and teal one)
- NYC Black coal eyeliner on my waterline.
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless foundation
- L.A. Girl Pro Concealer in Creamy Beige (undereyes and center of my face).
- Set my face with L’Oreal pressed powder in W5 Sand Beige
- Contoured using the Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer (this is more of a cool-toned/ neutral bronzer shade, so it went perfectly with this look).
- Makeup Revolution matte blush in shade Nude (this is a cool-toned/neutral product as well). Again, I did not use a highlighter.
- Set my makeup using my DIY Mac Fix + spray (I have a blog post about this!)
Brows & Lips
- Filled in my brows using the L’Oreal Brow Stylist in Dark Brunette.
- For my lips, I used the ColourPop Ultra Satin liquid lipstick in shade Mess Around (this is a close dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in Sepia).
That’s all for today’s MOTD! Hope y’all enjoyed this look!