I kept hearing so many great things about this foundation so I decided to try it out for myself!
- I’m pretty sure this foundation can only be found online. I ordered mine from lookfantastic.com for $16 (this website also offers free shipping woohoo!).
- Comes in 16 shades ( I have the shade F200).
- Claims to be lightweight and give a luminous finish.
- Oil and fragrance free formula.
- While this foundation does come in a wide variety of shades, they are all geared towards people with olive undertones. This isn’t a problem for me, but unfortunately if you have a more fair complexion these shades might end up being too deep.
- I expected this to be more of a medium to full coverage foundation, but on me it is a light-medium coverage. It doesn’t really do a great job of covering my acne scars.
- This foundation claims to be a luminous finish, but I find that it is a natural matte finish on my combo-oily skin. For me this isn’t a bad thing, but if you were looking for a luminous finish foundation this one isn’t the best option in my opinion.
- This foundation is very blenable with either a beauty sponge or a brush. I have been trying it out with both and do not see a different in coverage, finish, or wear time.
- It makes my skin look so good! Yes, it doesn’t do a great job for covering up my blemishes, but in a way it still just makes my skin look flawless and healthy. When I am wearing this, I almost don’t mind having my acne scars peak through a little bit because it gives a naturally pretty look.
- For me, the foundation kind of adjusts to your skin. The shade F200 is maybe a shade too dark when I first apply it, but once I start blending it out it matches me perfectly (this will only really work I think if you have the right undertones).
- I never really wear makeup longer than 8 hours and this lasted pretty well, just always be sure to wear a primer!
Overall, I think this is a great foundation. I was disappointed by the lack of coverage, but the finish and tone of the foundation and gorgeous! If I were to run out, I would definitely repurchase it!