I feel like almost everybody has been raving about the latest product launches from Tarte cosmetics, especially the Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay eyeshadow palette. This palette consists of 16 creamy, pigmented matte shades (square pans) and 4 duo-chrome/ metallic shades (circular pans).
I am so in love with this palette and really enjoy the colors and formula of the matte and shimmer shades. I have never tried out any eyeshadow palettes from Tarte before, but after trying this palette I am a big fan!
The Holiday Glam look that I created today is meant to be very simple and not too over the top. I used the shades “Innocent” and “Bold” as my transition shades and then deepened up the crease using the shades “Smoked”, “Mod”, and “Drama”. Then, for the star of this look, I applied the shade “Trendy” all over the lid using my finger. This shade is that famous Mac Blue Brown pigment kind of shade and it looks absolutely gorgeous. I used a little bit of the black shade “Punk” on the outter corner. For the bottom lashline, I smoked it out using the shades “Mod” and “Drama”.
To complete this Holiday Glam makeup look, I used:
- Eyeko Skinny liquid eyeliner pen to create a winged liner
- One coat of Jordana Best Lash mascara on my top and bottom lashes
- Kiss false lashes in the style Shy
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon eyeliner on my waterline
- Milani Conceal + Perfect foundation in medium beige
- L.A. Girl Pro Concealer in creamy beige
- Set my concealer using the RCMA No Color powder
- Contoured using the Anastasia Beverly Hills light contour kit
- Bronzed using MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Give Me Sun
- For blush I used the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed
- Used Becca + Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop to highlight
Brows & Lips
- Filled in my brows using Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in medium brown
- For lips, I used the NYX lipstick in shade Cocoa and applied Maybelline Shine Shot gloss overtop