This reversed winged liner look is an effortless way to add something different to your makeup looks and step outside your makeup comfort zone without going over the top.
For this look, I used a neutral on the lid and added a pop of blue to the lower lashline, but this technique would look gorgeous with a dark brown, black, or more subtle color on the lower lashline as well.
As always follow me on the gram @marinaleebeauty and keep scrolling to see a list of products used to achieve this eye look!!
- Wet N Wild eyeshadow primer
- Benefit Hoola bronzer and Dallas blush in the crease (I was already using these on my face and they look gorgeous as eyeshadows), but any soft brown shade will work.
- Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in LaLa all over the lid. These metallic shadows from Colourpop work best when applied with your finger.
- NYX single eyeshadow in the shade Electroshock on the bottom lashline. I smoked this out slightly and winged it upward with an angled brush.
- I curled my lashes with my Tarte eyelash curler and applied one coat of the Lights Camera Lashes mascara from Tarte as well.
- I applied my FAVORITE pair of lashes- Kiss lashes in Shy and covered the lash band with a black eyeliner.