I love recreating different makeup looks and this one created by Melissa Alatorre really stood out to me! I think that using the deep plum and green shades make this a gorgeous fall look while also incorporating color.
Keep scrolling to see my recreation of this makeup and a full list of the products that I used!
Follow me on Insta @marinaleebeauty and stay on the lookout for my hot product of the week (posting tomorrow)!
- Becca Ever Matte Poreless Perfecting Primer
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation in warm nude
- Maybelline Better Skin concealer in light/medium
- Set my concealer with the NYX HD pressed powder in banana
- Benefit Hoola bronzer
- Benefit Rockateur blush
- Makeup Revolution baked highlighter in Radiant Lights
- Morphe 35b palette (I cannot put this thing down- OBSESSED!)
- Applied one coat of Essence Lash Princess false lashes mascara to my top and bottom lashes
- Applied a pair of Kiss false lashes in the style Shy- my absolute faves
- Lined my waterline using NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in black bean
BROWS & LIPS
- For my brows I fluffed them up using the “soap brow” trend (if you don’t know what this is, I posted a quick tutorial of it on my Instagram @marinaleebeauty). Basically you run soap through your brows and it makes them stay in place in any style ALL DAY.
- I filled them in softly using the ABH Dipbrow pomade in medium brown
- For lips, I applied the Milani lipstick in Bahama Beige and used NYX Butter Gloss in fortune cookie overtop.
Hope y’all enjoyed this look!