I decided to whip out my Tarte Tarteist Pro eyeshadow palette once again and create this dramatic smokey eye, focusing on the neutral brown shades in the palette.
Follow me on Insta @marinaleebeauty (I am posting a tutorial on this look that will be on my Instagram!)
Keep scrolling to see a full list of products!
- primed using the Hey Honey Good Morning serum and Becca Evermatte Poreless Perfecting primer
- Mixed the EX1 Invisiwear foundation in shade F200 with my Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless foundation in shade 128 warm nude
- Applied Smashbox Studio Skin concealer in shade light/warm under my eyes and on other high points of my face.
- Set my face with the Essence All About Matt powder and my undereyes with the RCMA no color powder
- Contoured using the Wet N Wild contour palette in Dulce De Leche and bronzes using Benefit Hoola bronzer
- For blush, I used Coralista from benefit
- Highlighted using Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop
- I used some tape to create a winged effect with my eyeshadow since I didn’t feel like applying eyeliner today.
- I used the shades (from the Tarteist palette) bold, innocent as transition colors and deepened the crease/ outer-v using the shades edgy, smoked, and punk (I have a picture of the palette with shade names on my previous post). I applied the shade Glam all over the lid.
- Applied one coat of Lash Princess false Lash mascara to my top and bottom lashes then applied a pair of Kiss falsies in the style Shy
BROWS & LIPS
- filled in my brows using the Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand in chocolate
- My lip color is the Palladio Velvet Matte lip cream in the shade Boucle