Too see more pictures of this look (and a quick tutorial on how I contoured and highlighted) check out my Instagram @marinaleebeauty!
Almost all of the products I used to achieve this Holiday Glam are affordable/drugstore and will still leave you with some extra cash to spend on gifts for friends and family this year. ❤️
Keep scrolling for a full list!
- Primed using the Rommel Stay Matte primer
- For foundation, I used the Maybelline Better Skin foundation and mixed the shades Nude Beige and Warm Beige
- To brighten the under Eye area and other high points of my face, I used the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in sand
- I set my entire face with the RCMA No Color powder
- I used the Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer to warm up my complexion and then contoured using the sculpt shade from the Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow highlight and contour palette
- For blush, I used the Maybelline Master Highlight blush/highlight in Mauve
- For highlighter, I applied a combination of the shades lit, fire, and strobe from the same Tarteist Pro Glow palette
- I primed my eyes using the same Maybelline concealer I used on my face
- I used the shade Soft Brown from MAC (the individual pans are only $6!) as my transition shade and then deepened it up using Swiss Chocolate from MAC as well.
- On the putter corner, I used Bitten eyeshadow from Makeup Geek.
- I applied the eyeshadow shade “the grammy goes glammy” (lol) from Essence all over my lid.
- Next, I created a dramatic winged liner using the Essence waterproof liquid eyeliner pen
- I applied a pair of Kiss lashes in the style Shy (my favorite lashes ever!)
- On the bottom lashline, I used the same Bitten eyeshadow and then applied a coat of mascara on my bottom lashes. I lined my waterline using the L’Oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner
BROWS & LIPS
- I wanted my brows to be a little bit more bold for this look, so I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade in medium brown
- Lastly, my lip color is the NYX Intense Butter Gloss in the shade Chocolate Apple