This makeup look was inspired by YouTube Beauty Guru Jaclyn Hill and her old school favorite eyeshadow- MAC’s Coppering.
I have had this eyeshadow in my collection for quite a while, but I never got around to creating an eye look with it-so here it is!
Keep reading for a full list of products that I used AND to see more pics of this look, follow my Instagram @marinaleebeauty! ❤️
- I used the Wet N Wild PhotoFocus eyeshadow primer
- I used scotch tape to create a sharp winged effect with the eyeshadows.
- I used the Tarte Tarteist Pro palette for the transition shades and to deepen up the crease, but any medium brown, dark brown, and black eyeshadows will do.
- I packed the MAC eyeshadow in Coppering all over my lid using a flat concealer brush. I also sprayed my brush with a little bit of setting spray after picking up the shadow to intensify the color.
- I removed the tape and applied a pair of the Kiss Shy lashes.
- I blended the same brown shades I used in the crease on my bottom lashline.
- Primed my skin using my Murad Oil Control Mattifier
- For foundation, I used the Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation in creamwhip
- For concealer I used the Tarte Shape Tape in light/medium
- I set my concealer and face makeup with the RCMA No Color powder
- For bronzer, I used the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte bronzer
- Contoured with the sculpt shade from the Tarteist Pro Glow palette
- The highlighter I used is Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop
BROWS & LIPS
- Lightly filled in my brows using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in dark brown
- For lips, I lined them using the Essence lip liner in Natural. Then, I dabbed on a little bit of the Maybelline lipstick in Blushing Beige and applied the NYX Buter Gloss in Fortune Cookie overtop.