I recently picked up the Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme in the shade Covet and wanted to create a makeup look inspired by this deep chocolatey shade!
Keep reading to see a full list of the products used to create this look (I used a bunch of new products!) and as always, follow me on Instagram @marinaleebeauty! ❤️❤️
- primed my eyelids using the Wet N Wild Photo Focus eye primer
- I used some Scotch tape to create a sharp winged effect with my eyeshadow.
- From the Tarte Tarteist Pro eyeshadow palette, I used the shades Whimsy and Bold as my transition shades. To blend these out, I used the Ulta eyeshadow in shade Camel.
- On the putter corners of my eyes, I used the Ulta eyeshadow in shade Brownie and Smoked from the Tarteist Pro palette. I also used these shades on my bottom lashline.
- On the center and inner portion of my lid, I applied a bronze shade from my Morphe 35O palette, but any bronze shade you have will work beautifully for this look!
- I skipped out on eyeliner today and applied a pair of bold lashes instead. I used the Kiss Blooming lashes (sorry can’t remember the style!)
- Lined my waterline with the L’Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner
- primed my face using the Trader Joe’s Nourish Antioxidant Serum and Benefit’s Porefessional primer
- For foundation, I used a new product from Wet N Wild- their new Photo Focus foundation in shade Golden Beige (this stuff is amazing, post coming soon)
- For concealer, I used the Smashbox Studio Skin concealer in light/warm
- I set my concealer with the RCMA No Color powder and the rest of my face with the Wet N Wild Photo Focus pressed powder in Tan Beige
- I contoured using the Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer and bronzed up my face using a combo of the Nars Laguna bronzer and MAC’s Give Me Sun Mineralized Skinfinish
- For blush, I used Makeup Revolution Matte Blush in Nude
- For highlighter, I used a new favorite- the Makeup Revolution Pro Illuminate highlighter (one shade)
- I set my face with the Wet N Wild setting spray
BROWS & LIPS
- Filled in my brows using Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown
- And for lips, the star of the show, I applied the Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme in Covet (shade 19). The formula on this liquid lipstick is amazing! It did not apply streaky whatsoever and is very opaque. It dries completely Matte and is, in my opinion, very comfortable to wear.