Peach tones have been trending lately with the launch of the Too Faced Sweet Peach Collection as well as Kylie Jenner’s new Royal Peach eyeshadow palette, so I decided to create a makeup look based off of these gorgeous shades!
I wanted this makeup look to be bright and colorful while also being a fresh and natural look that can be worn casually.
As always, keep reading to see a full list of the products that I used and be sure to keep up with me on Instagram too @marinaleebeauty!
- Primed my face using the Murad Oil Control Mattifier and Benefit’s Porefessional primer.
- For foundation, I used a combination (to get the right shade) of the Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer in Creamwhip and Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation in 128 Warm Nude.
- For concealer, I used the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Full Coverage concealer in the medium shade.
- I set my under eye area using the RCMA No Color powder and the rest of my face using the new Wet N Wild PhotoFocus pressed powder in tan beige.
- I contoured using the Wet N Wild MegaGlo contouring palette in the shade Dulce De Leche and bronzed with the Becca Multi-Tasking Perfecting Powder in Warm Honey.
- I highlighted the high points of my face using, of course, Becca x Jaclyn Hill’s Champagne Pop.
- For blush, I used the Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- I primed my eyelids with the Wet N Wild PhotoFocus eye primer and set it with a translucent powder.
- I used the light and deeper peach shades from my Morphe 35B palette to create this look. I applied the lighter shade in my crease and all over my lid. I went in with the darker shade to deepen up the crease. Lastly, I used a medium brown shade to deepen up the outer corner of my eyes slightly. I brought the same light and medium peach shades on my lower lash line as well.
- I skipped out on eyeliner for this look because I wanted it to be more on the natural side and just applied some falsies. I used the Kiss lashes in the style Ritzy.
- To finish off the eye look, I applied a nude eyeliner from Rimmel in my bottom waterline for a fresher look.
BROWS & LIPS
- I filled in my brows lightly using the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in medium brown.
- I lined and filled in my lips with the new Wet N Wild PerfectPout lipliner in the shade Bare To Comment (peachy nude shade).
- I applied the new Wet N Wild Liquid Catsuit matte liquid lipstick in the shade Nude Peach overtop of the liner. This shade applies kind of streaky, so I do recommend applying a lip liner underneath it.