I’m back with another bold makeup look! I wanted to keep the eye makeup neutral and simple, then kick it up a notch with a bold lip color. This MOTD was inspired by a Linda Hallberg makeup look (once again lol) but I always go to her Instagram when I need some inspiration!
For product details keep scrolling or check out my Insta @marinaleebeauty! 😘😘😘
- Wet N Wild eyeshadow primer
- For the crease shades, I used my Morphe 35o palette.
- I used the shade Half Baked from my Naked 2 palette on the center of my lid.
- Used the NYC black liquid eyeliner to create a wing.
- I curled my lashes and applied a coat of the Essence I Love Extreme Volume mascara to my top and bottom lashes. Then I applied a pair of Ardel 110 lashes.
- I used the same crease shades from the Morphe palette on my bottom lash line.
- Primed my face using the Trader Joe’s Nourish Antioxidant Serum
- For foundation, I used the Too Faced Born This Way (shade warm beige) mixed with the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless (shade 128).
- I applied the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye full coverage concealer under my eyes.
- I set my concealer and face using the RCMA no color powder.
- I contoured using the cream contour from the Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow palette and set it with the powder contour shade from the palette as well.
- For bronzer I used the Wet N Wild PhotoFocus pressed powder in the shade Cocoa
- For blush I used the Elf blush in Mellow Mauve
- Highlighted my face with the Makeup Revolution baked highlighter in Golden Lights. I also used this under my brows and on the inner corners of my eyes.
BROWS & LIPS
- I filled in my brows lightly with the Skone Cosmetics eyebrow pencil in chocolate and brushed it through with the Wet N Wild clear brow gel
- For lips, I applied the Maybelline lipstick in Midnight Blue (Bolds collection) and then dabbed that same Half Baked eyeshadow overtop for a metallic finish.