I wanted this look to be very bright and bronzy, but also wearable. I love pairing orange and red together, especially for a Spring/Summer makeup look.
For pictures and a full list of the products I used to create this look, keep on reading. As always, be sure to follow me on Instagram @marinaleebeauty! 😘
- Too Faced Born This Way foundation in warm beige (This shade is a little too dark for me, but I used it anyway for a more bronzer look. I typically wear the shade nude).
- Tarte Shape Tape concealer
- RCMA No Color powder to set concealer
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder to set my face
- MAC Give Me Sun! Mineralize Skinfinish to bronze up my face
- Kay Von D Shade + Light contour kit to contour my nose and cheekbones
- Colourpop Between The Sheets blush
- Colourpop Wisp highlighter
- Used the orange shades from the Morphe 35B palette in my crease
- Created a halo-eye effect using Elixir Super Shock Shadow from Colourpop on the inner and outer corners of my eyes
- Applied a metallic yellow/gold shade from the 35B palette to the center of my eyelids.
- Smoked out the bottom lashline with the same orange shades.
- Applied a coat of the L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara to my top and bottom lashes.
- Applied a pair of the Andrea 110 lashes
- Filled in my brows using a dark brown shadow from the Morphe 35O palette
- Lined my lips with the Elf Matte Lip Color in Riach Red
- Applied the NYX Butter Lipstick in Lifeguard overtop