I haven’t done a makeup look in a while, but I saw a picture that Shay Mitchell posted on her Instagram the other day and was totally inspired to recreate it!
I hope y’all enjoy this colorful and fun Coachella-inspired makeup look and fit product details keep on reading!
- L’Oreal True Match Lumi foundation
- Smashbox Studio Skin concealer
- RCMA No Color powder
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light
- Benefit Coralista blush
- Iridescent purple shade from the NYX Strobe of Genius highlighting palette to highlight cheekbones, inner corners of eyes, Brow bone
- Mainly used the bright pink and bright blue shades from the Morphe 35B palette.
- Ardell “Demi Whispies” lashes
BROWS & LIPS
- Anastasia BH Brow Wiz
- Maybelline Baby Lips Color Balm Crayon in Toasted Taupe
- Essence XXXL Shine lipgloss in Nude Candy overtop
- For the white dots on my face, I used the NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk