I love pairing purple and rose gold together on the eyes and adding a pop of bright blue liner really brings this look to life! Keep scrolling to see more pics and a full list of products I used to create the full look.
- Applied Colourpop’s Super Shock Shadow in the shade “Bill” as a transition shade.
- Applied the light purple shade from the Carli Bybel x BH Cosmetics Deluxe Edition palette in the crease and then the darker purple shade from the palette in the outer corner to deepen the look.
- I used a couple of purple shades from the Morphe 35B palette to add more dimension to the eyes, but just sticking with a medium and dark purple shadow will work.
- I applied the Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in “LaLa” to the inner half of my eyes.
- Used the Urban Decay eyeshadow in “Midnight Cowboy” to the inner corners of my eyes. I brought this shade down to the inner part of my lower lashline as well.
- I used the same medium and deep purple shades from the Carli Bybel palette on the lower lashline as well.
- I used the Wet N Wild liquid eyeliner in Voltage Blue and created a wing.
- Applied a coat of the Maybelline Colossal volumizing mascara to my top and bottom lashline, then applied a pair of the Ardell Demi Whispies
- For foundation I used the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour foundation in the shade true beige. This was a shade too dark for me, so I mixed a little bit of my NYX white foundation mixer in with the foundation to create a perfect shade.
- I used the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer and Maybelline Fit Me concealer under my eyes to brighten/ cover up any darkness.
- I contoured/ bronzed using the cream contour shade from the Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow palette and set this using the contour shade from the Wet N Wild contour/highlighting duo in Dulce De Leche.
- For blush I used the L.A. Girl matte blush in “Just Natural”
- Highlighted using the Maybelline Master Chrome highlighter in Molten Gold
BROWS & LIPS
- To fill in my brows I used the Skone Cosmetics brow pencil
- My lippie is the Elf Matte Lip Color in shade Scarlet Night