Keep scrolling for a full list of products used to create this makeup look!
- I used a couple of warm brown shades from the Morphe 35O palette as transition shades, then layered the shades Venetian Red and Love Letter from the ABH Modern Renaissance palette in the crease.
- I applied the Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Drift all over my lid using my finger for maximum pigment.
- Lastly, I applied the shade Cyprus Umber to the outer corners of my eyes.
- I smoked out my lower lash line with Venetian Red, Love Letter, and Drift.
- Applied one coat of Maybelline Colossal mascara to my top and bottom lashes.
- Applied a pair of the Ardell Demi Whispies
- Maybelline Superstay Better Skin foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me and Tarte Shape Tape concealers
- Set my concealer and face with the Coty Airspun powder
- Contoured using the cream contour shade from the Tarteist Pro Glow palette
- Bronzed using the Becca Multitasking powder in warm honey
- For blush I used a little bit of Milani baked blush in Luminoso
- Highlighted using the Wet N Wild Megaglo highlighting powder in Precious Petals
BROWS & LIPS
- I filled in my brows with a dark brown shade from the Morphe 35O palette
- I lined my lips with the Wet N Wild gel lip liner in Bare To Comment
- Lipstick in Maybelline Blushing Beige