Kim KW’s infamous makeup artist, Mario Dedivanovic, posted the photo below of an intense cat-eye look he created on Kim and I was instantly inspired to recreate it! I typically don’t do a lot of cat-eye/ winged liner looks, but I loved this photo and wanted to try something different.
Keep scrolling to see my recreation of this look as well as a full list of products used!
- Used MAC Soft Brown and Swiss Chocolate to define the crease of my eyes.
- Used Urban Decay Blackout eyeshadow and a liner brush to create a winged effect and smoked it out with a pencil brush. I brought this shade down to the lower lashline and connected it with the wing on my top lashline.
- Applied one coat of Maybelline Colossal mascara to my top and bottom lashes.
- Applied a pair of Ardell Demi Whispies.
- Lined my waterline with a black kohl eyeliner from Ciate.
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation
- Smashbox Studioi Skin concealer under my eyes
- Set my concealer using the highlighting shade from the Wet N Wild Contour Palette in Dulce De Leche
- Set my face with the Coty Airspun loose powder
- Contoured using the cream contour from the Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow palette and set this with the powder contour shade from the same palette.
- Bronzed using the Becca Multitasking powder in warm honey
- Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Sensual
- Maybelline Master Chrome highlighter in molten gold
- ABH Brow Wiz in dark brown
- Maybelline lipstick in Blushing Beige
- NYX Butter Gloss in Fortune Cookie overtop