I pulled out my Morphe 35O palette to create this smokey copper makeup look! I love the way it turned out and it has me feeling so excited for Fall!
Keep scrolling for a full list of the products I used to create this whole look.
- Primed my lids with the Tarte Shape Tape concealer
- Used a light brown shade from the Morphe palette as my transition shade
- Deepened the crease with Colourpop shadow in Paradox (matte cranberry shade)
- Deepened the outer corners with Makeup Geek shadow in Bitten (deep red shade)
- Applied a metallic copper shade from the Morphe 35O palette to the inner half of my lids (shade on the very bottom right corner of the palette)
- Added a dark brown shade to the outer corners to add more depth to the eyes.
- I brought the same Paradox, Bitten, and metallic copper shadows down to my lower lashline and smoked it out.
- Applied one coat of Maybelline Colossal mascara to my top and bottom lashes.
- Applied a pair of the Kiss Blooming lashes.
- Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Set my concealer and face with the new Maybelline Fit Me loose setting powder
- Contoured using shade Fawn from the ABH Contour Kit
- Bronzed my skin with the bronze shade from the Colourpop x Alexis Ren bronzer/highlighter duo
- For blush I used the InStain blush in Pinstripe from The Balm
- I mixed the Maybelline Master Chrome in Molten Gold with Laura Geller’s Gilded Honey for my highlight
- Filled in my brows with a dark brown shade from the Morphe palette
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Bordeaux