For today’s look, I used the Masquerade Palette from Juvia’s Place (mini)! The shades in this palette are gorgeous, pigmented, and easy to blend.
For a full list of products used and more pics of this look I created, keep scrolling!
- Juvia’s Place Masquerade Palette (mini)- Zobo in the crease, Makeda all over lids, Calabar in the outer corner
- NYC black liquid liner
- Covergirl SuperSizer mascara
- Ardell Demi Whispies
- Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation
- Tarte Shape Tape concealer
- Maybelline Fit Me loose setting powder
- Tarte Clay Play face shaping palette (contour shades)
- Maybelline Fit Me blush in Deep Wine (old formula)
- Smashbox x Casey Holmes Spotlight highlighting palette (gold)
- Elf Cosmetics baked highlighter in Moonlight Pearls
- L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in brunette
- Rimmel x Kate lipstick in Boho Nude