I used the new Urban Decay Naked Heat eyeshadow palette for today’s look! I am so excited to create more looks using this gorgeous palette, especially since Fall is just around the corner!
Keep scrolling for pics of the look I created and for a full list of products I used.
- Urban Decay Naked Heat palette (shades Sauced, Low Blow, He Devil, Scorched, Cayenne, En Fuego, and Ashes). I used as many shades as I could from the palette to add dimension to the eye look.
- Ardell Demi Whispies
- Catrice black pencil eyeliner
- L’oreal True Match foundation (W5)
- Nars Radiant Creamy concealer (custard)
- Essence Matte pressed setting powder
- Wet N Wild contour palette (dulce de leche)
- Milani baked blush in Rose d’ Oro
- Maybelline single shadow in The Glow Down (as a highlight)
- ABH Dipbrow pomade in medium brown
- Maybelline lipstick in Stormy Sahara (warm toned nude)