I used the Juvia’s Place Masquerade palette and the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette to create this bold eye look today! This is by far one of my favorite looks that I have created so I hope y’all like it just as much as I do!
Keep scrolling to see more pics of this look and a full list of products that I used!
- For primer, I used the Smashbox Studio Skin concealer
- In the crease, I layered shades Sauced and Cayenne from the UD Naked Heat palette. I used these same shades to smoke out my bottom lash line as well.
- I applied the shade Chi (metallic cobalt blue) from the Juvia’s Place Masquerade palette all over my lid. I used my finger to apply the shade Giza from the same palette in the center of my lid to create a halo eye effect. I used the same technique on my bottom lash line, but did not smoke these shades out too much.
- Sephora crayon eyeliner in “My boyfriend’s jeans” (metallic cobalt blue shade) in the water line.
- Curled my lashes and applied a coat of Essence I Love Volume mascara to my top and bottom lashes.
- Applied a pair of Ardell Demi Whispies
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation (shade 128)
- Smashbox Studio Skin (light/warm) and Tarte Shape Tape concealer (light sand)
- Set my face with Essence matte setting powder
- Bronzed my skin with the Covergirl True Blend bronzer in 200 bronze
- BH Cosmetics Nude Blush palette (neutral shades)
- BH Cosmetics Spotlight Highlighting palette (shades Dream and Glow)
BROWS & LIPS:
- ABH Dipbrow Pomade in medium brown
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi
- Wet N Wild lip gloss in “Ring My Bellbottoms” (sheer gloss with gold reflects)