I pulled out my Carli Bybel x BH Cosmetics Deluxe Edition palette to create today’s makeup look! I also added a bright yellow/green winged liner to add a pop of color to a typical grunge-y makeup look.
Keep scrolling to see more pics of the look I created and, as always, a full list of products that I used.
- Primed my eyes with Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Used the Carli Bybel x BH Cosmetics Deluxe Edition palette for my entire eye look (except the liner). I used the two warm brown shades in the crease, deep purple on the outer corners, and metallic purple shade all over the lids.
- Applied a coat of Essence Lash Princess mascara (black and blue tube)
- NYX Vivid Brights liquid liner in shade Vivid Escape
- Ardell “Demi Whispies” lashes
- Marc Jacobs black eyeliner pencil
- Used Tarte Shape Tape concealer shade light/medium as a foundation
- Tarte Shape Tape concealer in light sand to conceal
- Set the face with Wet N Wild Photo Focus finishing powder in tan beige
- Set under eye area with Essence matte setting powder
- Bronzed my skin with NYC Sunny matte bronzer
- Contoured with the Fiona Stiles contour powder in Ahiko
- For blush I used a light cool toned pink shade from the BH Cosmetics Nude Blush Palette
- Highlighted using the pink highlight shade from the Carli Bybel x BH Cosmetics palette
- Filled in my brows only using the Essence Make Me Brow brow mascara (dark shade). I did not want to fill in my brows too much so that they had a messy and feathered look.
- Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme in Stunning
- NYX Butter Gloss in Madeleine overtop