It has been an EXTREMELY long time since I have posted a new makeup look, so I am so excited about this one! I have had the Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Brushes collab palette for quite some time and was finally able to play around with it today!
Keep scrolling for a full list of products used to create this look!
- Primed my eyelids with a concealer
- Used the Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Brushes palette for the entire eye look
- Shades “Pooter” and “Pukey” in the crease as transition shades
- Shade “Diva” (metallic emerald green) all over the lid. This shade is extremely pigmented, I did not even have to wet the brush!
- Shade “Enchanted” (deep matte forest green) to deepen the outer corner and blended it slightly into the crease.
- I applied the same shades in the same order to my lower lash line.
- Applied a pair of Ardell Demi Whispies
- Applied a coat of the Essence Lash Princess (black and blue tube) to my top and bottom lashes
- Wet N Wild Photo Focus foundation shade Golden Beige
- Nars Radiant Creamy concealer in custard mixed with Tarte Shape Tape concealer in light sand
- Set my concealer with the RCMA No Color powder
- Bronzed using the Sonia Kashuk cream bronzer in warm tan
- Contoured using a mixture of all 3 contour shades from the Kat Von D Shade + Light palette
- Jaclyn Hill x Becca Cosmetics Champagne Pop highlighter on my cheeks, nose, brow bone
- Maybelline Fit Me blush (old formula) in shade deep wine
BROWS & LIPS
- Filled in my brows with the ABH Dipbrow pomade shade medium brown
- Lipstick is the Colourpop “Lippie Stix” shade Grunge (matte)