I’m finally back! I know that it has been quite a while since my last post, but recently I have experienced a spark of inspiration to create some fun summer makeup looks!
For this look, I decided to come back with a bang and brighten your feed with this hot pink smokey eye look using the Juvia’s Place Masquerade Palette.
Keep scrolling for pics of this look and for a list of product details!
- For the past year or so since I have seen some major improvements in my skin, I have not been wearing foundation! Instead, I simply spot conceal with the Tarte Shape Tape concealer and do a little bit of highlighting under my eyes.
- I used Benefit Cosmetics Hoola bronzer and Dandelion blush.
- Juvia’s Place Masquerade Palette
- Ardell Demi Whispies lashes
- Rimmel lipstick in Boho Nude (from the Kate Moss collection)