A neutral eye look with a pop of color in the inner corner of the eye has become a huge trend this summer!
Keep scrolling for pics and product details!
- Spot concealed and highlighted under my eyes with Tarte Shape Tape concealer (no foundation).
- Benefit Hoola bronzer
- Sephora matte peach blush (sorry, I do not know the shade name!)
- Morphe 35B palette (bright yellow shade)
- Benefit Hoola bronzer and Sephora blush in the crease (for a monochromatic look).
- Essence Lash Princess mascara (black and teal tube)
- Colourpop matte liquid lipstick in Bumble