One of the easiest ways to put together a last minute Halloween costume is to play around with makeup! I if you don’t have time to go shopping for a costume or just don’t want to spend the money, creating a look out of makeup and whatever you have already in your closet is always a creative and inexpensive option!
The vampire look is pretty typical, but that’s because it is so easy!
Keep scrolling to see the look I created, as well as a full list of products I used.
- L.A. Girl Pro Coverage foundation in fair
- Skipped concealer
- Set my entire face with the Maybelline Fit Me Lose Powder in the lightest shade
- Contoured using the Tarte Clay Play Face Shaping palette (mixed all of the contour shades)
- Skipped bronzer, blush, and highlighter.
- Used the red shade from the Morphe 35B palette mixed with the shade Bitten (deep red) from Makeup Geek on the inner half of my eyes. I also brought these colors into the crease slightly as well as the bottom lashline. I used whatever color was left on the brush to smudge it down to wear I would normally apply concealer to enhance the look.
- Used the shade Blackout from Urban Decay (rich matte black) in the outter V of my eyes. I also brought this down to the lower lashline and smoked it out slightly.
- I created a dramatic wing using the NYC black liquid liner.
- Applied a pair of Ardell Demi Whispies
- Used a black eyeliner to line my waterline and applied a coat of mascara to my bottom lashes.
- I used a cool-toned light purple shade to create the veins under my eyes with a liner brush.
BROWS & LIPS
- Filled in my brows using a dark brown cool-toned shadow from the Tarte Clay Play palette
- For the lips, I used the Katy Perry x Covergirl lipstick in shade Perry Panther (black lipstick) just on the outer edges of my lips. I filled in the center with the Wet N Wild Catsuit liquid lipstick in shade Video Vixen. I blended these together with my finger to create an ombre effect.
*Choker is from Sam Moon