Today I created a beautiful halo eye look using the Carli Bybel & BH Cosmetics Deluxe Edition eyeshadow and highlighting palette. For those of you who don’t know, Carli Bybel is a popular beauty blogger and influencer on YouTube and this is her second collaboration with BH Cosmetics. The shades are extremely pigmented and buttery and will flatter every skin tone!
Keep scrolling to see more pictures of the look I created as well as a full list of products that I used.
- Carli Bybel x BH Cosmetics eyeshadow and highlighting palette
- Ardell lashes- Demi Wispies
- Maybelline Colossal volumizing mascara
- Moisturized/ primed using the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream
- Fiona Stiles Matte Finish foundation concentrate in shade 7 mixed with the NYX Pro Foundation Mixer shade white
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer shade sand
- Cream contoured using “shade” from the Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow palette and set this with the “sculpt” shade from the same palette.
- Bronzed using the Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Cream Bronzer in warm tan
- Milani baked blush in Luminoso
- Highlighted using the gold shade from the Carli Bybel palette. I also applied the white highlighter shade to the very tops of my cheekbones for a more intense glow.
- Set my concealer with the Coty Airspun loose powder
BROWS & LIPS
- Filled in my brows using the Skone Cosmetics Brow pencil
- Maybelline lipstick in Rum Riche