I brought back a cult favorite to create this halo eye look- the iconic Morphe 35O eyeshadow palette. I paired this eye look with a pinky nude lip color to keep the focus on the eye makeup.
Keep scrolling for more pics and a full list of products that I used to create this whole look! I also included a picture of the palette, identifying which colors I used.
- Created a halo eye effect using shadows only from the Morphe 35O palette (I placed a star on the colors that I used)
- Applied one coat of Covergirl SuperSizer lengthening mascara to my top and bottom lashes.
- Applied a pair of my favorite false lashes- the Ardell Demi Whispies.
- For foundation I used the Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth foundation mixed with a little bit of my NYX white foundation mixer.
- Used Tarte Shape Tape Concealer under my eyes.
- Set my concealer and face with the Coty Airspun loose powder.
- Contoured using the cream contour shade from the Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow palette.
- Bronzed and warmed up my skin with MAC’s Mineralize Skinfinish in Give Me Sun!
- Applied a little bit of Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Sensual
- Highlighted with Laura Geller baked highlighter in Gilded Honey
BROWS & LIPS
- Filled in my brows with the Skone Cosmetics brow pencil
- My lip color is the Colourpop x Kathleen Lights Ultra Satin Lip in Aquarius